Friday, October 14, 2011

Candy Canes, Crowns and more





The first shipment of 3 that I am expecting in the next week came this morning.  Candy Canes are finally here!  It has been a 3 month ordeal. But they are great!  There are 3 new items, a Paw Print, Heart and Star.  As well as a replenishment of Crowns. All are about 1 inch size.


















I do not intended on reordering many items, if any.  I may have samples or small batches to see if I like the quality, sizing or interest in a particular design. I prefer to keep things new and fresh. I have so many designs that I would still like to do.  I hope to offer around 15 different styles at any one time but always changing.

                        The Crown magnets are in the gold boxes with C & W on the cake plate 
with crowns for us. Complete with Wedding Cake, Flowers and Champagne.

My original order of Crowns was for a party we were having for Catherine and William's Wedding last April.  I could not find what I was looking for with other brands.  I found about 6 items for various projects, trips and holidays late last year.  I did not know what I was going to do with the bulk.  I needn't worry.  They were so popular among friends Mag Friends was created.