Saturday, October 22, 2011

All Things New

So much going on so fast and all new things!  I started writing this post over a month ago and have not had the time to take accompanying pictures.  Even more new things have been happening since. 


I have plenty new projects in the works and lots of inspiration.  
Jane Nicholas
Fob Friends Ladybug
At EGA seminar I took Wild Pea and Longhorn Moth Medieval Panel by Jane Nicholas.  It has a "ladybird" or ladybug as we know it.  I just LOVE IT!   
Crocus, Clover & Jewel Beetle
The following week Jane came to Miami and we did a Beetle.  Needless to say my project is on the right.  The left is the photograph of the finished piece.
A couple weeks after that, the Sew Much Fun! Christmas Trees class at Absolutely Needlepoint in Miami.  This has been a popular class at many shops this year.
Mag Friends Limited Edition Large Christmas Tree 
(a few on hand and more coming in the next couple weeks)
In the meantime a couple creeps showed-up.  Here is one of them.
      Fob Friends Crystal Skull with
Bedecked & Beadazzled's Exclusive canvas
I am President of our local ANG chapter, Royal Palm and a Life member of ANG.  I have volunteered to stitch on the Blair Chair.  That is what I will be focusing on the rest of the year.

Lastly, "my friends" and I signed up for a Susan Portra class at Needlepoint in Paradise. (but that is not until February - that is so next year)  Sorry, no picture or accompanying accoutrement -yet.