Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fall season is upon us.

This is the time of year I like to relax when I stitch.  There is no objective or deadline. Just pick-up anything you are in the mood for before it gets too hectic with the upcoming holidays. Something old, new or relating to the current holiday.  The season is changing and it is starting to cool off but not yet cold, in most places anyway.
The first Mag Friends for Fall arrived today.  A friend & I have different series of Pears.  Both from Kelly Clark.  Her's is the series offered at many shops. 
                                    http://www.kellyclarkneedlepoint.com/clubs_pear














Mine is Kelly's 12 Days of Christmas offered through Pocket Full of Stitches a few years ago.  I have finished 1-6 and counting.  Maybe this new magnet will inspire me to get started up again.
















pfos Christmas Club Kelly Clark Twelve Days of Christmas Pears