Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Shop Logo Custom Magnets

When I travel I like to seek out the LNS to see what is different or their latest thing.  Better yet, if it IS the destination for a class or workshop. Most often my purchase is something unique to them like a project or thread bag.  Then of course, I buy a few of the same as presents for my friends. (They all do that too.)  The idea for these magnets were created with just that purpose in mind.  


Shop Logo - Custom Magnets
Subsequently, I have had many request for custom magnets. Usually to pair with a canvas but the most requested custom item has been to come up with something with a shop's logo.  It seems like we all have the same ideas in mind.  It has taken several months, a few experiments and many different versions and this is the result.


The first shop to receive these are Wool & Willow in Ohio.  If you are a LNS and are interested in Mag Friends or Fob Friends contact: sales@accoutrementdesigns.com